About Parenting Playbook
The mission of Parenting Playbook is to make it easy for parents to gather the newest information about why certain parenting styles result in healthy, happy kids. Years of research highlight that different styles of parenting dramatically influence crucial developments in children, such as their ability to problem solve, react well under stress, and be empathetic and kind.
Parenting Playbook covers a variety of topics and is provided for informational purposes only. It is not intended to give advice specific to individual circumstances, nor is it intended to be a substitute for professional consultation. With that in mind, here are just a few of the topics we discuss as we look at the science and art of parenting:
- Basic brain facts to help you understand the “why” of your child’s behaviors
- Why love and affection are critical
- Crying and separations
- Sleep and bedtime
- The importance of teaching and modeling stress management
- Challenging behaviors
- Trying times, places, and what to do
- Why play is necessary
- The importance of social and emotional intelligence
- Looking after you, the parent
We know you are busy, so we want to make it easy for you to learn about the important job of parenting. Please join us!
THREE HOPS GET YOU JUST AS FAR AS ONE LEAP!